PCL Vertex Couplings
|Max Flow||43 cfm @ 100 psi (6 bar)|
|Max Pressure||200 psi (14 bar)|
|Temp Range||-40°C to 100°C|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
Vertex couplings are designed to prevent accidental disconnect when used in trailing hose applications. Ideal for use in garage and tyre shop environments in conjunction with portable air tools or hand held tyre inflators. Steel construction, robust and hardwearing. The protective shoulder prevents dirt penetration and accidental disconnection.
Vertex Coupling Features:
- These air couplings are manufactured to give long life & reliability.
- For use with the standard adaptor range.
- Double action means they can be used with trailing hoses in workshops often useful for tyre & garage applications.
- Steel construction plated finish.
- Choose female or male thread.
- Interchangeable with Rectus 19 & CEJN 295 series couplings.