ZVA Slimline 2 Automatic Nozzle - Standard Speed
|Fuel Type||B100, Diesel, Kerosene|
|Nozzle Flow Rate||10-80L/min|
|Nozzle Inlet||1" F BSPP Swivel|
|Nozzle Spout OD||25mm|
|Ship Time||Next Working Day If ordered before 4pm. UK Mainland Only. (excludes Highlands, Ireland & Rest of the World)|
ZVA Automatic Nozzles
Probably the best refuelling nozzles money can buy, almost all petrol forecourts in the UK & Europe fit these. The ZVA Automatic Nozzle is designed for fuelling Diesel, Kerosene & Biodiesel up to B100 with a flow rate of up to 80L per minute. The nozzle will also shut off the fuel flow when the tank is full with less drain of, making ZVA the more environmentally friendly option. This nozzle is approved for resale.
The ZVA.STD2ESB nozzle features a breakaway mechanism. The mechanism is designed to protect the nozzle if a vehicle was to drive away whilst the nozzle is still in the tank. For use with electric pumps only.
Both nozzles feature a 3 position stay open latch which can be disabled if required and stainless steel tipped spout for protection against wear and tear for long life.
Comes with 1 year warranty.
Automatic Nozzle Features:
- Choose with safety break swivel (ZVA.STD2ESB) or without (ZVA.STD2E).
- The ZVA Slimline was upgraded in recent years with several enhancements:
- Less drain off after shut off aids for a clean environment.
- Shut off intelligent valve poppet minimises pressure peaks.
- Stainless steel tipped spouts protect against wear & tear.
- Automatically shuts off the flow of fuel when the vehicle tank is full.
- All have swivel inlets.
- Approved for resale.
- 3 position stay open latch which may be disabled if required.
- Full range of spares available.
- For use with electric pumps only.
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar).
|1)||Technical Data - ZVA Slimline 2|